In Maroochydore, there is no cuisine left out! You can find American, Thai, Mexican, Asian, South American food, and more. Anything you could possibly crave to eat is offered in a restaurant or pub in Maroochydore. Some places to dine include:
- Ocean Ended- A lovely seafood restaurant with a beautiful view of the ocean, they offer seafood cuisine with even gluten-free options
- Thai Mangoes- Known for being a quaint little restaurant with amazing Thai food, Thai Mangoes is a must visit. Although you may be on a wait, the wait is well worth the quality of the food and hospitality you experience when eating there.
- Cala Luna Italian Restaurant- Five star Italian cuisine with plenty of room around the tables so that you aren’t right on top of another table which is great when you need to stretch after filling your stomach with delicious cuisine. Gluten-free options are available.
- Gluten Free for Me- This restaurant has a beautiful view of the Maroochydore River. With more and more people in today’s times requiring gluten-free options what a great place this is for those people to have exactly what they need in a restaurant. Anyone who is gluten-free knows that it is rare when you can find a restaurant that offers gluten-free options much less an entire restaurant geared for those people with those intolerances.
- Yabbi’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant- With an entire section of the menu dedicated to gluten-free food Yabbi’s offers something for everyone. Also offers outside dining under umbrellas which is great if you want a peaceful dining experience.
- The Prickly Piñata- Fresh Mexican cantina cuisine offering all things Mexican including grilled corn and taco trios this location is great if you and your mate want to go out for a date or even for a large group such as a company party wonderful hospitality is always the case here.
- Red Sea Restaurant- Red Sea offers seafood and mixed grill options with fabulous traditional dessert like pavlova and also equipped with a beautiful view of the Mooloolaba river.
- Murray’s café and espresso bar- Dog friendly, and a personable experience. The owners are hands on with their customers and that is one thing they are well known for besides there wonderful coffee and pastries.
- The Piano Bar- Also offering gluten-free options The Piano Bar specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Great for big groups, live music is available as well as a full bar.
- Ba Vigo- Mediterranean and Spanish food with gluten free options. Outdoor seating is available while you enjoy your meal.
No matter the restaurant or pub you may choose to dine at your stay will be memorable in Maroochydore guaranteed.